(Edited to add dj's donkey pic of the week)
What a fun relaxing time...
My Auntie and I spent the weekend up at Lower Lake near Black River Falls. This is my Father's side of the family which I don't know as well as my Mom's, but they welcomed me so very graciously.
Some of the highlights were:
- Walking around the lake.
- Watching the kids bat at the pinata.
- Sampling Chardonnays (my favorite was the Chilean 'Royal Bitch'!
- Talking about G&T's all day long and not drinking even one...
- The Water Balloon Toss (wondering if I should upload some video)
- The fire pit ;)
- Showing off my Johnny Depp pics! (yes, I did...)
- The swing overlooking the lake, where folks sat to read JP's Enquirer (No Kidding!)
- Last, certainly far from least! Sunday Morning Breakfast, mmm.....
- Looking at nearly microscopic baby snails...
- Oh, and in case you couldn't figure it out, taking pics of the kids ;)
Thanks to all the Ewers' for a wonderful time!!!!