Friday, May 2, 2008

Paid to stay home...

Wow, this doesn't happen often...



A morning to just stay at home and get paid to do it! I'm loving it, sitting here blogging, drinking my coffee and watching my birds as a storm gets ready to blow in. Doesn't get much better than that! The goldfinches and chickadees are such happy birds, they make me happy too...

The insulation folk are here pumping my attic and walls full of it. That will be great come this winter. This past one was soooo cold. I feel bad for them though, they did the inside first, before the storm hit. Now that is has, they are working outside sorry fellows.

















Me and my cat are just fine watching from in here...

4 comments:

dj said...

AHHHHH!!!! OMG Yellow birds and cats on one blog!!!!! I am bursting!! I love goldfinches! And your kitty kat is so babyluv!!!!! :)

shakenbsis said...

DJ!! i'm laughing so hard right now... doesn't 'baby' look fierce?? she's such a schizo cat!

dj said...

LOL Why do we always love the crazy ones? And I'm not just talking cats!! HEHEHE :)

shakenbsis said...

I jsut saw this!! I can relate on soooo many levels ROTFL!!!